How to apply to Talmud Torah (Kindergarten and Grades 1-6):
Thank you for considering Talmud Torah for your child. Our proven approach is to work together with you to provide a meaningful and enriching elementary school experience for your child.
Please click here to access the online Talmud Torah Elementary School Admission form.
NOTE** After clicking on the admissions form link below, please make sure to select the school and section you are applying to (FRN for French, ENG for English) in the first question as per the diagram below, before proceeding to complete the form.
This form must be completed, printed and signed and included in your registration application. The application must be submitted to the school office, either by mail or in person, and the deadline for the 2021- 2022 school year is November 30, 2020.
A complete application will include:
- The completed registration form, printed and signed.
- An admission and registration fee of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250) payable to “Les Écoles Azrieli Schools”. Two hundred dollars ($200) of this fee will be applied to your tuition fees upon acceptance to the school.
- The student’s original birth certificate (a photocopy of the document will be made at the school office and the original will be immediately returned to you).
- For students applying to the English sector, an original copy of the Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction (a photocopy of the document will be made at the school office and the original will be immediately returned to you). Please click here for more details.
- For applicants for Grades 1-6, a copy of the student’s most recent report card.
If you would like to speak with the school administrators or schedule a virtual visit, please contact us by email or at 514-739-2297.
Director of Students
Director of Studies
Director of Admissions