Welcome to Talmud Torah
NOTE** After clicking on the admissions form link below, please make sure to select the school and section you are applying to in the first question before proceeding to complete the form as per the diagram below.
Please click here to access the online Talmud Torah Elementary School Admission form. This form must be completed and signed and included in your registration application.
Application must be submitted to the school office, either by mail or in person. A complete application will include:
- The complete and signed registration form (please print if completed online.)
- An admission and registration fee of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250) payable to “Les écoles Azrieli Schools”. Two hundred dollars ($200) of this fee will be applied to your tuition fees upon acceptance to the school.
- The student’s original birth certificate. A photocopy of the document will be made at the school office and the original will be immediately returned to you.
- For students applying to the English sector, an original copy of the Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction. A photocopy of the document will be made at the school office and the original will be immediately returned to you. Please click here for more details.
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card (for applicants for Grades 1-6)
If you would like to meet with the school principal, or if you have any questions, please contact us at 514-739-2297 or by email at email@example.com.
Mme Michelle Toledano
Mrs. Patricia Revah
Director of Admissions