Welcome to Herzliah High School
How to apply to Herzliah High School (Secondary I to V):
We are pleased that you are considering registering your child at Herzliah High School for the upcoming academic year and look forward to working together with you to provide a meaningful Judaic and general studies education to your child.
Please click here for the Herzliah High School online Admission form.
NOTE** After clicking on the admissions form link, please make sure to select Herzliah School and the section you are applying to (FRN for French, ENG for English) in the first question as per the diagram below, before proceeding to complete the form.
This form must be completed, printed and signed and included in your registration application. The application must be submitted to the Herzliah School office, either by mail (5475 Mountain Sights, Montréal, Qc H3W 2Y8) or in person. The deadline to submit an application to Herzliah High School for the 2021- 2022 school year is October 30, 2020.
A complete application will include:
- The completed registration form, printed and signed.
- An admission and registration fee of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250) payable to “Les Écoles Azrieli Schools”. Two hundred dollars ($200) of this fee will be applied to your tuition fees upon acceptance to the school.
- The original birth certificate (a photocopy of the document will be made at the school office and the original will be immediately returned to you).
- For registrations for Secondary I, a copy of the student’s Grade 5 final report card and, when available, the most recent Grade 6 report card.
If you are registering for Sec. II-IV, please include a copy of the most recent report card.
- For students applying to the English sector, an original copy of the Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction. Please click here for more details.
- If applicable, a copy of your child’s’ Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
If you would like to meet with the school administration or schedule a virtual visit, please call to make an appointment.
Mrs. Patricia Revah
Director of Admissions