How to apply to Herzliah High School (Secondary I to V):
We are pleased that you are considering registering your child at Herzliah High School for the upcoming academic year and look forward to working together with you to provide a meaningful Judaic and general studies education to your child.
The deadline to submit an application to Herzliah High School for the 2021- 2022 school year is October 30, 2020.
Please click here to access the Herzliah High School online Admission form.
NOTE** Please make sure to select Herzliah High School and the section you are applying to (Section française or English section) in the first question as per the image below, before proceeding to complete the form.
Documents to include in the admission:
The admission form must be accompanied by the required digital documents listed below, which can be uploaded in step 3 of the online application process (using the username and password assigned to you in step 2). If you are unable to upload the required scanned documents during registration, you can do so at a later time (before the deadline) or send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship (if the child is born outside Canada)
- The most recent Report Card
- Copy of the Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction (for students applying to the English section only). Please click here for more details.
- If applicable, a copy of your child’s’ Individualized Education Plan (IEP)and/or Assessment.
- An admission and registration fee of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250), of which two hundred dollars ($200) will be applied to your tuition fees upon acceptance, is payable by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) in step 4 of the online application
- If you are unable to pay $250 registration fees online by credit card, you may pay separately via E-Transfer to email@example.com. You also have the option to pay these fees at a later time (before the registration deadline) online by credit card.
If you would like to meet with the school administration or schedule a private virtual visit, please contact us to make an appointment.
Director of Admissions
Director of the English school
Director of the French school