Welcome to Herzliah High School
NOTE** After clicking on the admissions form link below, please make sure to select the school and section you are applying to in the first question before proceeding to complete the form as per the diagram below.
Please click here for the Herzliah High School online Admission form.
This form must be completed and signed and included in your registration application. The application must be submitted to the school office, either by mail (5475 Mountain Sights, Montréal, Qc H3W 2Y8) or in person. A complete application will include:
- The complete and signed registration form (please print if completed online.)
- An admission and registration fee of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250) payable to “Les écoles Azrieli Schools”. Two hundred dollars ($200) of this fee will be applied to your tuition fees upon acceptance to the school.
- The original birth certificate (a photocopy of the document will be made at the school office and the original will be immediately returned to you).
- A copy of the student’s Grade 5 final report card and, when available, the most recent Grade 6 report card.
- For students applying to the English sector, an original copy of the Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction. Please click here for more details.
Deadline for a 2020- 2021 application to Herzliah High School is October 31, 2019.
If you would like to meet with the school administration, please call to make an appointment.