Join the Herzliah family!
Applying to Herzliah High School
We are pleased that you have made the decision to enroll your child in Herzliah High School for the upcoming school year. With your cooperation, we will make your child’s Jewish and general education a wonderful experience.
Documents to include in the admission:
The admission form must be accompanied by the required digital documents listed below, which can be uploaded in step 3 of the online application process (using the username and password assigned to you in step 2). If you are unable to upload the required scanned documents during registration, you can do so at a later time (before the deadline) or send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship (if the child is born outside Canada)
- The most recent Report Card
- Copy of the Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction (for students applying to the English section only). Please click here for more details.
- If applicable, a copy of your child’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP)and/or Assessment.
- Registration Fee: $250
The selection of candidates for Secondary 1 is based on the Grade 5 report card and an interview with the candidate (there are no admissions exams at this time). Our admission decision for the 2024-2025 school year will be communicated to candidates in November 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Clara Weizmann | Director of Admissions
Fill out the Herzliah High School online Admissions form