Join the Herzliah family!
Message from the Director of Admissions
Choosing the right school for your child can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to Secondary 1 (Grade 7). Our school is rich in diversity in every sense of the word and we believe that every child is unique, with interests and talents just waiting to be discovered and developed.
There are so many reasons why you should choose Herzliah:
We pride ourselves on our trilingual program in a dynamic, engaging, creative and progressive environment that goes beyond the classroom. The school’s atmosphere is both structured and warm, we value self-expression and empower our students to take responsibility for their learning. We want to get to know each child individually. We are looking for students who demonstrate enthusiasm for learning and commitment. When a student joins our school, we believe it will be a mutually beneficial experience. We want the child to grow beyond his or her imagination and we hope that his or her involvement in our community will strengthen the school as a whole.
See for yourself how we put into practice what we believe! Contact us today to schedule a virtual guided visit of the Herzliah Sylvan Adams Campus.
Director of Admissions
Applying to Herzliah High School
We are pleased that you have made the decision to enroll your child in Herzliah High School for the upcoming school year. With your cooperation, we will make your child’s Jewish and general education a wonderful experience.
Please click here to access the Herzliah High School online Admission form.
NOTE** Please make sure to select Herzliah High School and the section you are applying to (Section française or English section) in the first question as per the image below, before proceeding to complete the form.
Documents to include in the admission:
The admission form must be accompanied by the required digital documents listed below, which can be uploaded in step 3 of the online application process (using the username and password assigned to you in step 2). If you are unable to upload the required scanned documents during registration, you can do so at a later time (before the deadline) or send them via email to email@example.com.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship (if the child is born outside Canada)
- The most recent Report Card
- Copy of the Certificate of Eligibility for English Instruction (for students applying to the English section only). Please click here for more details.
- If applicable, a copy of your child’s’ Individualized Education Plan (IEP)and/or Assessment.
- An admission and registration fee of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250), of which two hundred dollars ($200) will be applied to your tuition fees upon acceptance, is payable by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) in step 4 of the online application
- If you are unable to pay $250 registration fees online by credit card, you may pay separately via E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the option to pay these fees at a later time (before the registration deadline) online by credit card.
If you would like to meet with the school administration or schedule a private virtual visit, please contact us to make an appointment.
Fill out the Herzliah High School online Admission form